Imagine your very own boardroom of passionate, determined and like-minded women all working on your business. Your own accountability and mastermind session to ensure the ongoing progress and development of your business.
Break through the fear and brainstorm new possibilities and challenges with female business owners who understand. Gain different perspectives, input and feedback, and be supported, focused and motivated to achieve more. This is the boardroom of your dreams and She Will Shine will ensure you're held accountable to make it happen.
Not in Melbourne? Virtual Accountability Sessions occur via an online video conference-call from the comfort of your own home or office. Perfect for regional and interstate female entrepreneurs as well as those whose circumstances make it difficult to travel.
Upcoming Accountability Sessions:
Week commencing Monday 4 September 2017
Week commencing Monday 4 December 2017
Wednesday 21 June 2017:
AUST 10am - 12noon (online via video conference)
MELB 1pm -3pm (in person)
How does it work?
• You will receive devoted time each session to brainstorm ideas and/or current challenges for your business.
• You will create accountability goals as well as check-in with the goals from your previous session to ensure the progress and development of your business.
• Numbers are limited to ensure you and your business get the most from each session.
• In person sessions are held at She Will Shine HQ (5 kilometres from Melbourne CBD). Virtual sessions are conducted via an online video conference call. All sessions are facilitated by Danielle Price.
• Confidentiality MUST be abided by at all times.
BOOK JUNE ACCOUNTABILITY NOW
“The Accountability sessions are fantastic, not only has it made me push the boundaries of my own business, but it's also made me stop and ask some questions about my business and where I want/need to go in both the short and long term. The creation of goals are great too, they hold you accountable and help to achieve them.
I’ve also really enjoyed getting to know more about other people’s businesses too, working together to help one another achieve our business goals in a nurturing and caring environment.”
Renae Howard, Gosh Creative
Please see our full terms that apply, here: