This website, www.shewillshine.com.au and its content (“Website”) is owned by Danielle Price ABN 44 893 127 990 trading as She Will Shine (“She Will Shine”).
ORDERING PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FROM THE SHE WILL SHINE WEBSITE
She Will Shine offers a range of products and services on its Website, including memberships, tickets to events, and co-working space (“products and services”).
All payment for products and services ordered via the Website is required to be made upfront and in full, with the exception of membership fees which are paid by recurring monthly payments through PayPal, a secure third party payment system. You agree that you will comply with all of PayPal’s terms and policies. If your monthly membership payment is unable to be processed on any one month, due to insufficient funds or incorrect account details, She Will Shine reserves the right to cancel your membership at any time and immediately withdraw access to all services and benefits granted under the membership. You will be contacted before membership termination to firstly have the opportunity to rectify the breach.
Please note that we only accept orders from within Australia.
SHE WILL SHINE MEMBERSHIPS
Bronze, Silver & Gold Memberships
She Will Shine offers Bronze, Silver and Gold membership options to Australian women in business, which can be viewed and subscribed to, here: http://www.shewillshine.com.au/members/user_become_member.php
Each membership option includes access to She Will Shine member events and other benefits as set out under each membership option. Access to member events are provided on a 12 month basis. This means that, as a member, you can attend the specified annual quota of events each year of their membership, in accordance with their membership level. The annual quota for each membership applies irrespective of whether or not you, as a member:
- use your quota during the 12 month period (see also “EXPIRY OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES”);
- cancel and then reapply for membership within the same 12 month period; or
- cancel your registration for any event or do not attend that event for any reason, and you do not make prior arrangements with She Will Shine to transfer the registration of that event, to another member.
If you wish to attend additional events beyond your designated quota, you may do so by paying the fee specified by She Will Shine, for that event.
You may order products or services via the Website, by paying the price stated on the Website, for those products and services.
All prices are exclusive of GST unless otherwise specified.
Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of prices and information relating to products and services advertised by She Will Shine, She Will Shine is not responsible for any error and reserves the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason, including without limitation, the unavailability of any product or service, an error in the price or the product or service description, or an error in your order.
We may require additional verification or information before accepting any order.
Where permitted in all states, we reserve the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
She Will Shine membership subscriptions are non-refundable but can be cancelled at any time, with 30 days’ notice.
EXPIRY OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The annual quota of products and events for each membership expires at the end of each 12 month period and cannot be rolled over to the next 12 month period.
USE OF WEBSITE
You must comply with all laws in connection with your use of this Website. You must not:
- Data mine or conduct automated searches on this Website;
- Transmit any virus or other computer programming routines that may damage, modify, delete, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, access without authority or expropriate any system, data or personal information available through this website;
- Use this Website or any information made available through this Website to send unsolicited emails or other messages without She Will Shine’s consent;
- Use any automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy any part of the Website;
- Incorporate any of the content on this Website with any other material, including advertising or promotional material;
- Create links from this Website to any other website on the internet, or frame or mirror this Website; or
- Tamper with or make unauthorised modifications to this Website or the content of this Website.
UPLOADING CONTENT ONTO THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING YOUR MEMBER PROFILE
As a member you may be provided with an online account via the Website which you will have access to via a personal login. You must not share this login with anyone else or allow others to use and access your account.
You may upload content via your account including your image, your business logo and other information about you and your business. You acknowledge and accept that any information you upload onto your member profile may be published on the Website.
She Will Shine will review all memberships and member profiles before going live and reserves the right to reject any material which it deems inappropriate.
You may also provide She Will Shine with other content including but not limited to, blogs and event listings which She Will Shine may, in its sole discretion, upload onto the Website. She Will Shine has the right to edit, alter, delete, move or share any material, such as member profiles, event listing, blogs or comments submitted via or for upload onto the Website (“User Content”).
You acknowledge and agree that by posting or providing User Content for the Website, you have indicated that you are the owner of the business, group or event and you consent to being contacted (on an ongoing basis) via any of the contact details contained in that User Content, including (without limitation) where such contact involves receiving information about products or services which we think may interest You from She Will Shine.
We reserve the right to display advertisements in connection with your User Content and to use your User Content for advertising and promotional purposes.
By submitting User Content to us, you automatically grant to us:
(a) A worldwide, fully-paid, royalty-free, non-exclusive, fully sublicensable, and transferable right and licence to use, reproduce and distribute the User Content (in whole or in part) as She Will Shine, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate (acting reasonably). We may exercise this grant in any format, media or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such User Content.
- You warrant that all content that you post, upload or provide to She Will Shine, for upload onto your account or profile:
- is complete, factual, up to date and accurate;
- is not of a nature that may directly or indirectly affect She Will Shine, its Personnel or its member’s reputations or bring She Will Shine, its Personnel or its members into disrepute.
- immediately notify She Will Shine.
USE OF YOUR IMAGE AT SHE WILL SHINE EVENTS
By purchasing a ticket and/or attending a She Will Shine event, you acknowledge and agree that:
- She Will Shine may photograph or record your Image on film, video or any other photographic, film or recording media (“the Image”).
- We have the right to edit and make any changes to the Image in our sole discretion, including but not limited to, using the Image with any other material.
- We own all rights in the Image including but not limited to all rights under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
- Any use we make of the Image is an authorised use.
- We are not obliged to use the Image for any purpose.
- You release She Will Shine and our agents, contractor and employees from any liability for any infringement or breach of any of your rights arising from our use of the Image.
- She Will Shine has the right to:
- exploit the Image in any and all media and methods of communication, whether now known or invented in future.
- use your photographic or other likeness to publicise and promote the Image or the She Will Shine event.
- The above terms are irrevocable and the benefit of these terms apply to She Will Shine and its Personnel, and may be transferred by us to our assignees and licensees, without your prior consent.
DISCLAIMER AND EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
No warranty: You use this Website at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, this Website is provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty of any kind (express or implied). To the extent permitted by law, She Will Shine excludes any express or implied warranties under statute or general law in connection with this Website.
Content disclaimer: The information in this web site is for general information only. The information is not intended to be legal advice or otherwise and must not be relied upon as such. You should contact She Will Shine to obtain professional legal advice that is tailored to your specific circumstances and needs, prior to making any legal decisions about your own circumstances.
Whilst reasonable attempts are made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this Website, this is not always possible and information on this Website may not be true, accurate, up-to-date or complete. She Will Shine does not invite reliance upon and does not accept responsibility or liability for information provided within or associated with, this Website.
Third party information: This Website contains third-party information and links to other websites as a convenience to you. She Will Shine does not control, endorse, check or approve third party information or services available on linked websites. A link to another website does not imply any endorsement of that website or its products or services.
No guarantee of uninterrupted or fault-free use: You acknowledge that access to this Website may be interfered with or affected by numerous factors, many of which are outside She Will Shine’s control. Your access to this Website may not be continuous, uninterrupted, timely, secure, fault-free or virus-free. You should ensure that your computer software and systems are protected against viruses and any other damage they might sustain as a result of using this Website.
You unconditionally release She Will Shine, its officers, employees, contractors and agents (“Personnel”) from all liabilities, actions, demands, loss, damage, costs and expenses (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by you directly or indirectly in connection with your access to, or use of, this Website.
LIABILITY FOR YOUR PERSONNEL
You are responsible for the acts and omissions of your Personnel as if they were your own acts or omissions.
© 2014-2017. All rights reserved.
She Will Shine owns or is a licensee of all copyright and other intellectual property in this Website and its content (including, without limitation all information, text, graphic, software, advertisements and trade marks on this Website (the “Content”). You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish or create derivative works, post, transmit or distribute the Content in any way except for your own personal and non-commercial use, information, research or study.
All trade marks appearing on this Website are the property of She Will Shine (or their respective owners, as the case may be).
ENFORCEABILITY AND LEGALITY